If you’re fortunate enough to have a beautiful and ample outside space attached to your restaurant, there are tons of fun and creative landscaping themes that you can incorporate in the area. Today, we have put together a list of landscaping tips and suggestions that will help you to create a beautiful and captivating landscape outside your restaurant. These tips and ideas are tried and tested and have given some pretty incredible and jaw-dropping results. Here’s what you need to know:
Create A Rainforest Theme In Your Outdoor Landscape
Creating a miniature rainforest theme in your outdoor landscape can transform the empty space into a breathtaking and fabulous one. To have a rainforest themed landscape, you will require several different varieties of lush green rainforest plants and trees. You will also need to add a small flowing waterbody to give your landscape that authentic rainforest vibe. Adding a few natural rocks, flowering plants and other such landscaping essentials to the outdoor restaurant space can also prove to be extremely useful. If you provide outdoor seating options at your restaurant, you may want to install a few halogen lights amidst the rainforest landscape.
Give Your Landscape That Freshness Of Springtime
Another useful landscaping idea for your outdoor restaurant space is giving the area the burst of springtime freshness. To do this, you can add a waterfall, koi pond or any other artificial waterbody in the area. Flowering plants like orchids can also play a vital role in uplifting the charm and character of your outdoor landscape. If you’re adding a koi pond to your outdoor landscape, select colorful and vibrant koi fish for the pond. If you have ample space in the outside area, you can consider installing a life-sized fish tank with a wide variety of colorful and captivating fish, starfish and sea horses. These bursts of color will give the outdoor landscape a springtime freshness.
Minimalistic Landscaping Theme
Not everyone enjoys looking at a wild landscape. Some people are more comfortable with a neat, minimalistic and elegant landscape. If you’re looking for a minimalistic landscape theme, here are a few ideas that are worth incorporating:
- Limit the number of plants and trees that you install in the outdoor space. You don’t need to clutter the landscape with too many trees, and plants, just a few for decorative purposes are enough.
- Place a couple of simple and elegant outdoor seating arrangements. Make sure these arrangements are well spaced out.
- Adding a few subtle lights can give your landscape a beautiful charm in the night. You can opt for lantern style lights, string lights, and other such options.
- Keep the outdoor area neat and sophisticated with graveled pathways.
- Ensure that the flooring of the outside area is even. An uneven floor can cause discomfort for the people sitting outside.
- Offer shade in terms of a temporary roof or large umbrellas if your restaurant is open during the day too.
Install Faux Landscaping Products In The Area
Installing artificial landscaping products in your outdoor restaurant space can prove to be a real boon. Not only do these faux plants add beauty and character to the area, but they require zero maintenance too. Here are some faux landscaping ideas that you can consider incorporating:
- If you’re looking to give the outdoor space a gorgeous tropical theme, you can install artificial coconut palm trees around the area. You can also opt for fake Areca palm plants for the landscape to give the space that tropical paradise-like feel.
- If you’re looking for an Oriental Landscape theme for your outdoor restaurant space, you can opt for the artificial bamboo palm tree options.
- People who want to add color and vibrancy to their landscape can get artificial flower tree and plant options for the outdoor landscape.
Add Large Terrariums To Your Outdoor Space
A hot new trend in the world of landscaping is the installation of terrariums. Terrariums are beautiful glass bowls that are typically filled with soil and succulent style plants. These terrariums can add real character to your restaurant’s outdoor space. Select terrariums with plants that are suited for your city’s climatic conditions to avoid excessive maintenance costs.
Water Bamboos Look Great And Are Lucky Too
If you are planning an oriental theme for the outdoor landscape, you can top it up with gorgeous water bamboo plants. These water bamboos can be placed in clear glass containers and installed all around the area. However, do keep in mind that you will need to change the water in the containers on a weekly basis to prevent mosquito infestations. Water bamboos are also considered to be very lucky for business.
Add Natural Elements To Your Outdoor Space
Decorating the space outside your restaurant with natural elements can also add that extra oomph to your outdoor landscape. You can get large-sized seashells, pebbles, pine cones, natural crystals, and other such items to decorate the area.
Add Faux Grass Carpets To The Floors
If you wish to give your outdoor area a natural feel and vibe, you can consider installing artificial grass mats and carpets on the floor. The faux grass carpets that are available these days at extremely realistic looking.
Floral And Candle Arrangements
Looking to give that outdoor space a romantic and classy vibe? You can get stunning floral arrangements installed on every table of the outside space and even around the area itself. Further, you can place candleholders and candles in the area to give the area a warm, romantic and mesmerizing glow.
Add A Vertical Garden On One Of The Walls
Adding a vertical garden on one of the walls of the outdoor space can also prove to be useful for the décor. Select local plants for the vertical garden to reduce your maintenance costs.
These ideas can transform the simplest and blandest of outdoor spaces into beautiful and classy ones. Select an idea that best suits your restaurant décor and start incorporating the changes today!